Holiday Tree Rughooking Class with Kit
I've received so many questions this year about my holiday trees, I've decided to share how I make them in an online class.
Colour IS the name of my game, and this painterly and colourful tree will be a crowd pleaser for sure! We'll use an intuitive and playful approach. It'll be fun!
We will be making an 8" green and multi-coloured tree, similar to the look of the tree on the left above, but the size of the tree on the right.
You can do this project on your own time, at your own speed. The videos will remain active until at least October 1st 2021.
OPTION ONE: THE KIT WITH THE CLASS
- a piece of burlap backing
- a selection of holiday inspired wool yarn
- a foamboard for you to mount your tree on
- a photo of my finished mat
- a hooking guide
- access to a private page on my website with videos showing you how I hooked this piece in my intuitive style, including a how to hook video for beginners or those who need a refresher
The kit does not include:
- a hook (but I have some available for sale if you need one, just let me know)
- a ruler and Sharpie marker to draw your pattern on your burlap
- a frame or hoop to hold your burlap
- a staple gun, needle and thread & hanger to finish your tree
There are 10 kits available. (I will do my best to make additional kits available if there is demand for them.)
The classroom will be accessible on November 20th. Class videos will be available on or before November 20th.
A single kit costs $50 plus $17 shipping to Canada & the United States (Canadian funds.)
Note: This class is also available without the kit. Click here.
To purchase, simply click on the add to cart button below. Payment is in Canadian dollars by credit card or PayPal account via PayPal. Following receipt of payment, a second PayPal invoice will be sent to you to cover shipping costs.
Your kit will be shipped to you via Canada Post. All buyers are responsible for any duty, brokerage or other fees charged at their end.
See shipping policies here. If you have any questions, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.