- Payment is in Canadian dollars by credit card or by PayPal account. (You don't have to convert your money yourself, PayPal does it for you automatically. For my US friends, the US dollar is generally worth more than the Canadian dollar, so you'll be pleased.)
- Shipping is free within Canada and the United States on all purchases between $100 and $1000.
- For buyers in Canada and the United States purchasing art under $100, an email PayPal invoice will be sent to you for the shipping fee. Shipping fees must be paid within 7 calendar days. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled.
- For international buyers (outside Canada and the US) purchasing art under $100, an email PayPal invoice will be sent to you for the shipping fee. Shipping fees must be paid within 7 calendar days. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled.
- For all buyers purchasing art over $1000, I will email you regarding the shipping fees.
- All buyers are responsible for any duty, brokerage or other fees charged at their end.
- Original art on canvas, wood panel, art board or paper may be returned within 30 days of payment, with any shipping or other costs payable by the buyer. A refund of the original purchase price will be issued upon receipt of the art work. (Nothing's been returned so far, but you never know!)
- Art posters, prints, hand-embellished prints, calendars, cards, pins and bags are neither returnable or refundable.
- Classes and kits are neither returnable or refundable.
If you have any questions, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest and support.